October 16-17-18, 2020… and beyond!
YouTube, Facebook, and www.freddythepig.com
UPDATED UPDATE: Okay, we’re closing in on Freddy Goes to Cyberboro, so here are a few MORE events in various stages of production:
In honor of the Diamond (75th) Anniversary of Freddy and the Popinjay:
• A Popinjay Puppet Show from our Founding FOF, Dave Carley!
• A FREDtalk! “Green Beans? Some Incomplete Half-Truths About Sustainability In Centerboro.”
Not to mention, though I’m mentioning them right here:
• A look at Freddy Around the World–you know, in some of those other languages folks read. With funny-looking letters and words!
• A brief history of the abandoned 1980s Freddy cartoon series!••
• A short but scholarly spiel on Freddy and the Flying Saucer Plans!
• More recently-discovered Uncollectible Poems of Freddy the Pig… plus a few classics!
• Centerboro-friendly musical interludes by The Alberta Antiquaries… and anybody else who’s not chicken!
• Connie’s Favo(u)rite Female Villain: a learned lecture by former FOF President Connie Arnold!
• A gallery of photos from past, real-live Freddy Conventions!
So stay tuned, online and alert… and get ready to post YOUR How I Became A Freddy Fan confessional!
John Chastain, Pigpen President
If you have any questions, contact us by email: